- Written pages for your website but struggling to get them in your tone of voice?
- Tried updating your LinkedIn profile but are finding it hard to stick to the character count?
- Sent emails but realised no-one’s opening them?
Whatever your copy challenge, Rephrase offers 1:1 support to make the changes you need.
Simply send me whatever you’ve written before the session and we’ll work it through together, live.
Use the time to get confident with your sales posts, tighten up your web copy, or even work blast through a blog.
We’ll share screens and make live updates for up to 1 hour so you walk out with content you want to be known for.
How it works:
- You bring your existing draft of social posts, web pages, blogs, case studies (your choice)
- We spend up to an hour going through it together making changes and ensuring it’s creating the right messages for your business.
- I’ll send you a bright, shiny, updated version of your copy, as amended in the session
- You also receive a copy of the session recording to refer back to later
Why would you bother?
Don’t take my word for it, just read what someone else had to say when she used Rephrase for her own content:
“This morning I spent a lovely hour with Katie reviewing my website copy. Since working with Katie, she has been absolutely amazing at helping refine my content and messaging on my website and has a fantastic way of helping you come up with what you want to say when you can’t get the words out or articulate. She does it! And this is often where we as business owners get stuck and with her background in HR she is best placed to speak the language of HR consultants and their clients.
If you are looking at getting your website updated or needs a refresh or you need to get the content for building a website for your HR Consultancy then Katie is the person I would recommend you go to for help and is lovely to work with!”
Victoria Dale, Inclusion365
Who am I?
I’m Katie. Wife, Mum, specialist HR copywriter and former HR professional.
With nearly 20 years experience in HR, I speak your language and help you translate it for your clients.
Working with people to get the best from themselves and their business is the best part about being a copywriter. It’s all about helping you get confident in your own voice, so you attract the right people and they buy your products and services.
Find out more about me here